Welcome to Easy Pantry Recipes (& Other Great Stuff)

Easy recipes are easy to love.  But in order to be useful, easy recipes have to be delicious. 

What if we could go even one step further?  What if those easy, delicious recipes could be made with ingredients that you always have on hand, recipes that don't require refrigeration or have quick expiration dates?

Welcome to Easy Pantry Recipes!  I love to cook, but on days when time is of the essence, it's really nice to have an easy pantry recipe up my sleeve.  So I've decided to share some of my favorites here once a month, then explore and find new ones, too.  (As I get the blog rolling for the first little while, I'll share much more than once a month.)

These recipes definitely come in handy on busy days, but think of the possibilities of pantry recipes--you still have delicious, healthy, easy meals even during a big snowstorm or even if you're sick and unable to do your weekly shopping.  In fact, if COVID-19 has taught us anything, it's that ingredients you're used to picking up on your weekly shopping trips may not always be so easy to get.  Having a little reserve of pantry recipes and their ingredients is just the thing for many different situations!

I hope you enjoy the recipes I'll share each month.  I know I do--they're some of my favorites.  


If you're looking for an easy dinner backup, keep the ingredients for your favorite recipe or two on hand all the time.  If you're looking to be able to eat for a month without having to go to the grocery store, I suggest making a month-long meal plan from the recipes I'll be posting, then storing those ingredients and rotating through them regularly.  

Look for a new recipe to be posted here on the first day of each month.  Better yet, subscribe by email so you don't miss a post.  Then enjoy these easy, yummy meals that you can have on hand ready to make for months at a time.

And sometimes I'll post some Other Great Stuff, too!

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment